1. This forum is in read-only mode.

inconfident developers on wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Oct 12, 2007.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826558p1.html

developers are worried on making games for the wii system. read the article and post your comments.

there is one user who posted a comment and i do believe in what they are saying. the reason why the games have been a flop is because they are simply trying to get quick cash by porting it from a previous system or such or that it was an intent for a last gen console and just port it to the wii. when the wii went from a slow demand and suddenly it became a high demand product, companies saw this as a get rich quick scheme.

hopefully when capcom release resident evil and zack and wiki, we'll see how good their development of the wii is put into command.

2. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

Well The Wii's time is still coming. (that sounds weird but stick with me here.) SSBB (super smash brothers brawl got delays 2 more months. But i believe this will restore hope for the wii easy as that. Besides Fallout 3 and a few other games this is the game I'm most anticipating. So i mean look at it like that ... You got SSBB and no more heroes coming to the Wii (which in fact looks like a kick ass game) developers just need to stop being pansies. end of story.