1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Inazuma Eleven secret characters? English guide?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by buchichu, Apr 27, 2011.

1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

Hey, I came back to this game and forgot how clever it is - I'm really enjoying it as I love games where I can recruit various unique characters. Unfortunately it seems not many people have discovered the magic of this game as there isn't much info about it at all online, at least not translated. I'm looking for any kind of character recruitment guide with the english names I can search by. The only one I know of that I got was Shadow. There must be more.

Any help?

2. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

uh it would help wich number it is.

3. buchichu

Which number are you referring to? The scene number is 5534 I think. The game itself is the first in the series as the other two obviously weren't translated into English so I cant search by the English names.

4. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

so u want the english patch for the first one? cuz i has it o-o.

5. buchichu

oh, no, no - this is game help not technical help. I have the (EU) version of the game, what I want is some kind of recruitment guide IN ENGLISH as there are a million Japanese ones, but it means nothing to me since I don't know the Japanese names vs the English names (with the exception of the main characters, which doesn't matter because they're automatically on your team). There are over 1000 recruitable characters in this game and some are "special" ones so I need names/methods to get them. In English. Can't stress that enough.