1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Inafune joins Mega Man Legends 3 Revival Effort

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Genya Arikado, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

More info here: http://www.rockmancorner.com/2011/10/inafune-joins-mega-man-legends-3.html

2. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

count me in if they add zero ill buy it

3. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Zero doesnt exist in the Legends world. You should know this by now D: Barrett is as close to a zero character as you will get. IMHO.

4. Genya Arikado

Yeah. Besides, Zero has plenty of games already.

5. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Honestly though, capcom took funding from Dash3 to work on a new IP, so depending the success of that new IP they may have more funding their willing to throw at DASH3 to actually finish it. My biggest beef is they refused to uphold their promise of releasing the demo for 3DS eshop users.

With Inafune supporting our cause it gives us a great moral boost to know that he has seen our efforts. But I sadly feel it will do us little good. As the last time one of capcom's developers showed support for us his twitter vanished off the face of the Internet. However Inafune can not be silenced in the same way as he is no longer an employee of CAPCOM. :D so at least we know his support cant be snuffed out like that.

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

They refused his request just so you guys know...

7. hirokaski

megaman legends 3 did look awesome although it was megaman volnut and no appearance of Zero i was willing to over look it as the game looked very addictive shame its a cancelled

8. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I wanted megaman universe..

9. hirokaski

i had a thought how about a megaman online for the 3ds you make your own character and your mii is the main player who controls your megaman

10. Genya Arikado

Yeah, I figured as much. That's Capcom for ya...

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Horrible idea. I have tons of great ideas. Will they ever come into effect, even if I were to become a popular game designer, no.. At least thats the case with Capcom...