1. This forum is in read-only mode.

In regards to the last Prof. Layton 2 Puzzle

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by westside619, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westside619

westside619 Active Member

*No Spoilers Please. Also, I'm running this on a M3DS Real on a NDSLite*

This is more of a problem with my mother's save file (third from the list, 3 out of 3 files filled) because at the last puzzle of the game (at least I think it is) you have to open the Elysian Box. We already have the idea of solving the puzzle but as soon as she/I raise the Sun the game freezes with the last playing sound held. I know that you'd have to blow into the mic in order to solve the puzzle (at least I think that's the case here), but could that be the problem?; transitioning from touch to mic mechanic? Either way, we can't officially finish the game without solving that last puzzle. So is there any help I can get from this I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I wasn't sure where to post this, so sorry if it's in the wrong spot.

And does anyone know if DSiWare would be accessible for play from a flash card, like M3 or R4(i), onto a regular DS?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Have you tested your MIC?
    Check if the game chrashs after a reboot of your DS.
    Also check if your firmwire is the latest. (http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/)

I think a format isn't needed here right now.
    Oh, advise: back up all your files! When you need to format that you don't lose any.

3. westside619

westside619 Active Member

Actually I may need to because it doesn't seem like anyone else got that problem and I also had occur to me this problem on my save file. Thanks though, I did need to update my ware someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.