1. This forum is in read-only mode.

In profile-friends list? (plus other ideas)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mds64, Sep 14, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I seen a "profile" option in the main page, "coming soon" so it's obviously not finished yet-or for awhile for that matter...

So I was thinking-how about a list of fav user's or "friends" list?

That way-I wouldn't have my msn button fully exposed (only to them-sure I could just pull it out but I often forget my email adress XD) and so I'd have instant access to pm these people.

And just to be fair how about making it private-so any jelous users who want to be friends can't see if they are listed or not.

(while I'm here prehaps a mini single blog-not enough to be like gamespot where your whole life can be stored but enough for one large blog where it can be changed when needed-could even be used as a message space for friends, or use as a game's list so people know what you like-a txt space can be useful for many things-and being social is one thought...)

So what about it-whenever your ready of course-I am aware that it might take awhile and might use a bit of resorce-but I thought it was worth throwing out there...

PS-prehaps a "book mark threads" button so I don't have to fly around the whole forum just for tech-help and spam threads XD

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Uhmmm... I think you can bookmark pages with your browser... But I actually like to have implemented forum bookmark too. :)

For friends list... I don't PM people much but I'd like to see that happen.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I have too many book marks...It's hard to find them at times...