1. This forum is in read-only mode.

In desperate need of help. This is long but please read...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rell, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I really need the help of a nice romulation person right now. 3 dYs ago my girlfriends water broke. That would be something to congratulate me on, but she is only 5 months...yea. So the thing is, I don't have a problem sittin here at the hospital with her, but I absolutly bored out of my mind... I played RB unplugged so much that I did what I thought was u
    possible, getting five stars on pain killer on expert difficulty. My fingers are still cramped. So let me stop beating around the bush now. I cAn't extract games with winrar on these guest computers, and anyone who's been on romation for a while would know, no winrar no extracting games. I really want to play the new Dante's infernal game for psp. Can someone download this game and upload it in iso format so that I can play it. That wod be great thanks in advanced.
    You can pm me the link.

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

rell, this thread will be much noticeable if you have posted this under the technical help section, they will be able to help you out there.

3. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Why must you tie religion to everything?
    ...I mean; What? WHERE!?

4. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible for one of the moderators to to move this thread for me?? I kno some of you may be thinking that I'm a pig, wanting to play games while my girl friend is laying next to you sick, but she is sleep half the time and when ever she iswoke I'm at her side, so don't get the wrong idea anyone...

5. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Just download winrar?

6. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

@xakota read, man :\

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Can you Install anything into that computer?

8. Mozzzzii

Mozzzzii Well-Known Member

Online Rar extractors.....

(only does up to 25mb i think,,,, and you have to pay for it)

http://www.openrarfile.com/

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

well, then nobody wants that crap then XD

10. rell

rell Well-Known Member

that won't do any good even if it did work. I found a free online extracterand even that didn't work. I'm pushed into a corner... I could easily run to my friends house, but he stays across town and I can't bare to leavemy girlfriend here alone... That's why I was hoping that someone would take a few minutes of their time to download extract and reupload this game for me. And one more thing, moderAtor of this forum, can you move this into the technical help section for me?? Maybe I have a better chance of getting help there...

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Idea.

Someone upload just the iso so there is no NEED for extraction.

12. rell

rell Well-Known Member

umm...thats what was asking someone to do.i just want somene to upload the game in iso format so i can get it.

13. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

just downloading if for you then will upload it unzipped. had a sick girlfriend with pregnacey too so no what you feel. hows the baby doing?
    my net is running slow so could take a while if any one can do it before my please do. it will be almost 14 hours by the time i can upload as of my net running slow and soon i will have to go to work, but i will do it then hopefully unless someone can do it before me

14. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be possible unless they have one of those premium accounts. It's a gigantic file.
    If you can't download winrar, why are you allowed to download iso's?

15. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Hey rell I will try to help you,ok?Do you mind if its EUR version or USA version?

16. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i dont care if its euro or not. and i never said i couldnt DOWNLOAD winrar. the pc wont let me install it. read the first post Xakota

17. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

7zip should extract files from rar arcives

http://www.7-zip.org/

18. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

whuzzat, portable version of winrar? I may have such a thing, though not sure if allowed....

19. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

I'm downloading the part 1 of 2.I'll post it here when I' done

20. rell

rell Well-Known Member

ok thanks. ill wait...today i hadto take a crafting thing... itwas actually kinda fun in a weird way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.