1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Improvements for Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by th3echelon89, Sep 23, 2009.

1. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Hey guys!

Do you have any ideas that can improve Nintendo DS games. They keep releasing games like G.I. Joe, and other games of that nature.

What do you think that can help Nintendo gain more fans.

Here's an Idea from another member here.

- They should put Tekken and Street Fighter on the DS.

What's your idea?

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Make a 3D-fighter
    Like this on
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Troopers_Virtual-On

Hell even a port of this would be nice

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

less italian plumbers and gay elf, more electric mouse.

4. ggrroohh

Doesn't the electric mouse have more than enough appearance?

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

More games with 16+,18+ ratings,more sex, more violence, MOAR BLOOD!!!!
    ...ugh...

6. Hardware

Hardware Guest

More Crash Bandicoot. The only Crash Bandicoot game on the DS is that awful rip-off of Mario Party, and some other new titles which coincide with the major title releases. Crash has lost his sparkle over the years, and I think that if they went back to the original style of Crash Bandicoot platforming, and released it on the DS, then the company would be able to salvage what credit they have left.

7. Nathan_26

Nathan_26 Well-Known Member

Super Mario Galaxy !:D would be amazing

8. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Sounds a bit like Custom-Robo....

A decent non-cartoony zelda game

9. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

Chrono Cross.

and more games with the worlds ends with you control style

also OUENDAN 3!

10. naruto6768

naruto6768 Well-Known Member

OMG Please Grandia 1 on ds EPIC

11. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

an RTS or 2 would be nice, but i don't think they'll change anything anytime soon, i mean they ARE the leading unit of any console thus far.

12. timmy1991

How about a racing game similar to Midnight Club (meaning free roam racing) and even Ridge Racer... also a 3D GTA, none of this top-down GTA crap

oops, my bad... there already is a ridge racer for DS, it was just never to overly popular... I might try it out later

13. Hardware

Hardware Guest

You raise a good point. We need more free-roaming games for the DS. The only one I can think of is Animal Crossing.

14. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

COP The Recruit comes out sometime next month. They're saying it's 'The GTA of DS'. Though that remains to be seen.

I do have to agree with you about more better racing games. Damn, almost every single one is just plain awful, if not bad.

15. timmy1991

The only racing games I have been able to play more than 5 minutes on the DS are Mario Kart and Dirt2... but neither are all too great...

Cop The Recruit looks amazing, can't wait for the 13th of next month!

16. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

...Just checked out IGN's list of release dates. C.O.P. The Recruit has been pushed from October 13th to November 3rd.
    Bummer. So close, yet so long a wait. Again.

17. ggrroohh

It is somewhat similar,except the battle areas are not cramped,and the virtualroids are acctually different from each other!!
    They even have their own signature move!

ARGH!
    I hate delays!!

18. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

19. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

i just wanted a tekken and street fighter 3d game for ds! it would be amazing!

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Guys-nintendo is a "family" company-THEY TRIED TO SENSOR MORTAL KOMBAT ON SNES FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

And they did-sweat replaced blood-and fatalities were geared down :(

Nintendo does need to make some games that use the ds to the full-microphone-graphics to the max-dsi camera-net access-being competitive...

So far the best I have ever played was mario kart ds-UMK came close but lacked punch...

Ninja gaiden was awsome but alas-too short.

Metal slug 7 and contra were too hard for conventional gamers.

Resident evil ds failed in sales-if not for that we may of had resident evil 2 on ds :(

Violent games won't save it-capcom would make an immediete loss if street fighter was on ds because if you think about it-many of the kids who own it are...well kids sadly...

And many actually ENJOY the imagine series or cheap consoles conversions aka juiced 2 nfs etc...

...we had tekken on gba-but that failed-so no ds-and because gta didn't reach targets they are making a psp port-our rom downloads helped that happen :(

And really, this is more or less "better ds game ideas" than "ds improvement" ideas.

I was just gonna say "better hinges on dslites-right side ALWAYS breaks".