1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'mma scared!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 15, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

So i just received this e-mail from a friend which states that there are sex-offenders & pedophiles living in my city.
    It was obviously a joke (pedobear attachment, funny :D), but as I investigated further on my City, I found out that a Pedophile lives right across my house.
    I'm scared because my sister is young.
    Check your City data, you might have a pedo living right next to your house, and you don't even know it.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There are lots where I live, but hey...what do you expect from where I'm from. ::)

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Romulation?
    or do you mean somewhere like Ukraine?

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm from the US. But, my county that I live in used to be the meth capital of my state. ::)

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

oh, i see.

6. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

You know what to do, call the cops, or just silence him.
    Here where I live when they go in a neighbourhood, the controlled by organized familes, they're gun downed in public, by drive-by and things.
    However it depends on where do you live, but when there comes a option, he or your sister?
    If was me I'd like to "prevent" this bad thing to happen by removing certains obstacles in the way.

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Sad to say it but there are lots of registered sex offenders when you really start looking, but I still wonder about the ones that haven't gotten caught yet. I am in the US and there is one living within a couple miles from where I am in my town there are quite a bit, the one south of me has even more, thus far none are actually people I know or have seen before.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Same.

Though a "friend" of mine molested my brother when he was little...
    He's not registered because he was "underage" at the time...damn bastard...

I'm not too fond of sex offenders...and strangers.

9. MadmanNero

Most likely if he has done it once, it will happen again and again thus eventually he will get caught...times like that is when I hate the word "eventually"

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh don't worry. He spent nearly 2 years in a correctional facility.
    And he had incestuous relations with his sister as well.

11. phscarface

My God that's just sick '-'
    And there's what the human being is capable of, if not even worst.

12. MadmanNero

...notice I don't act surprised. Shit like that is common here too.

13. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

OOH! OOH! I GOTS ONE! Not right next to my house. Even more fucked up: walking distance of an elementary school.

How is that, uh, LEGAL? Also, why is it NOT legal to find pedophiles and mercilessly beat them with blunt objects?

14. phscarface

The worst is that when you kill a mu-f**ka like that you're sent to the can.

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

And in turn, you get raped. :p

16. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I have never been abuse, molested or anything, but I am very protective of my brother (as any good brother would)
    I am not too fond of strangers either:
    at the Laundry a man came up to my brother and gave him a hi-5, I asked my brother if he knew the man or knew the reason he did it, he replied "No".
    I was going to confront the man, but he was gone.
    The week after that he came to the Laundry again (he washes too apparently) this time I was sitting in a two seat bench, and he proceeded to sit next to my brother and asked him what he was playing since he had my PSP (and then began to mutter jiberish, at him or not, im not sure)
    I then cussed him out and told him to stay away from my brother or else I would stab him.
    He looked puzzled and then I left... freaking weirdo.
    I highly doubt this man is a coach or any sort of child care person, mainly because of the way he acted around other children.
    I usually don't judge people based on the way they look, but this man looks like a pedo/serial killer.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Jeesh. :p
    I'm not that hard on people, but I do watch what they do and their body language.

18. phscarface

Yuck!
    I dunno there, but here when a pedo, rapist go to the can, the other prisioners stab him alot, due that they have kids too, they don't wanna their families in danger.
    That's the spirit, take care of the family and don't let any stranger f**k up.
    Also pedo/rapist don't just happens to Man to child, but also Woman to child, damn some times even a couple do it.
    As in that movie called "Runing Scared" by the Paul Walker that did "Fast And Furious"
    Better be machined (armed) than sorry.

19. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Trust me, his body language said it all.
    All he needed were toys.
    He was giving candy or something familiar to all the children at one point though.
    lol

20. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's weird...