1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Imagine; Makeup Artist - only for those who have passed the game successfully

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by PotatoChupBro, Aug 2, 2009.

1. PotatoChupBro

PotatoChupBro New Member

Who know's how to come 1st in the early January 4 : o6 competition? Cause im stuck on it... ;\

What colour of cosmetics did you use on each girl and how much to apply to win?

I know this much;

1st girl: wants eyes to have a summer look
    1. Brow pencil
    2. Eye shadow---[what color? how many applications?(1,2 or 3 apps)]
    3. Mascara

2nd girl: wants a healthy tan look ~ she said something else that she wanted about her eyeshadow or something but i'v forgotten.

1. Foundation----[what colour and how many applications of that colour?]
    2. Eye shadow----[What colour and how many Apps?]
    3. Lipstick----[what colour?]

3rd girl: says she wants her makeup done colourfully, applied thickly and All colours bold.
    1. Brow pencil
    2. Eye shadow --- [What colour and how many Apps?]
    3. Fake lashes
    4. Blush----[What colour and how many Apps?]
    5. Lipstick---[What colour]
    6. Lipgloss

Okay well, i dont know if the girls have different requests (like if its random each time you take the competition with a different girl) but this is what they wanted on the one im playing now (im playing as the Popstar looking girl)
    Please tell me if thats the case so i can bob myself on the head for wasting like 15 minutes on this new topic, lol ;D

But, if this is the same as what you got and you came first and beat that cow Victoria (i know someone like that..hahaha) would you be able to share some info on the colours and apps of the cosmetics on each girl.

Thank's, all the info you provide would be greatly appreciated!
    :D :}

2. Re: Imagine; Makeup Artist - only for those who have passed the game successfull

This is what I did. But there is no guarantee that'll work for you, kay? So I'm not responsible if you didn't pass. Because I used this one and passed.

Summer look
    Brow pencil (matches her hair) (I chose dark brown)
    Eye shadow- blue (full applications)
    Mascara

Tan Look and Eyeshadow and Lipstick in bold colors
    Foundation- The darkest foundation (last one) (forgot the name.. srry) Apply as much as you can until her face is the darkest that it can be~
    Eye shadow- pink (full application)
    Lipstick- red

Colorful and Thick
    1. Brow pencil- I think this one was black.
    2. Eye shadow- Purple (full application)
    3. Fake lashes
    4. Blush- rose pink (full application)
    5. Lipstick- the first pink~ I don't remember the name of it.. But it's the first one on the left.
    6. Lipgloss