1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Im looking for a game.... DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Paperbag51, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

Alright i need an RPG but kinda like Fallout maybe ? I don't like most of the rpgs that have come out for the DS
    including luminous and hoshigami or what ever its called etc etc. guess im just trying to look for something that will curb my exploration point and move hunger lol... i've been looking but i may have missed it .. so hopefully you guys know a game that would interest me

2. chaseguitar

chaseguitar Active Member

No matter what genre you like... get Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, or Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

Dawn of Sorrow's better imo, though.

3. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

actually have and played both, just kinda got bored of them. might give sorrows another play through though that was actually really fun.

4. chaseguitar

Oh, well, what other games do you have?

And you want an RPG?

5. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

well yeah rpg/action (zelda type maybe)

lets see what i got ...

lunar- dragon song
    castlevania DoS and PoR
    mario and Luigi PiT
    worms
    taos adventure - although i haven't played it yet. just doesn't look like id like it .. who know though
    dragon quest heroes
    mage knight
    contact
    scurge hive
    eragon- another game i haven't played
    justice league heroes - didn't really like it
    magical starsign - characters looked kinda ... for the sake of not hurting peoples feelings here ... weird ..
    rayman
    harvest moon
    Rune factory
    FF12 RW - cant move any further cause i can't read jp. just guessed most of the time ..
    Freshly picked tingles rosy rupeeland - actually a really cool game

i have more games than that 106 to be precise but yeah mostly just rpgs in there.

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

try pokemon pearl or diamond... and digimon dusk or dawn...

7. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

I have played Diamond is pearl any different ? Ill try some digimon give that a go for alittle see how it goes.

8. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

as it is a costume for the pokemon series, pokemon pearl and diamond have slight differences... the most notable difference between them is the legendary pokemon... it started to change since the crystal, gold and silver games... but the storyline, i believe, is the same, or almost identical...

9. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Try puzzle quest. Although it is not an RPG as you know them it is still worth a try.

10. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

try brother in arms ;D

11. chaseguitar

^ Brothers in Arms is an awesome game, especially with multiplayer. ;D

If you like action rpg's, try out Custom Robo Arena; it's one of my fav ds games to date, and very underrated. Plus wi-fi and and long single player experience. :eek:

12. rollakid

rollakid Member

hell yeah!

if there's a fallout game for DS (must be fallout, not similar games) i'd be getting the original cartridge and probably masturbate to it. ;D

i reason i gave up on pc gaming is because the announced fallout 3 to be released like more than a year from now (probably delay again who knows), and thats when i got myself a DS. It'll be all DS gaming for me till fallout 3 came out.

WHERE'S MA PIPE RIFFLE?!

13. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

Guys... Are you really forgetting Final Fantasy III ?!?! :-\
    The game is a perfect RPG...

14. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I agree, have played it through twice, Custom robo is good but FFIII is better.

15. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

Otherwise you should try Luminous Arc; it's like Final Fantasy Tactics, but with some spoken dialogues... I think it's a cool game, but the opinion vary...

16. glkjn

glkjn Member

i would recommend dragon quest monster joker...but u have to wait ;D

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Just DL'd Luminous Arc, I suggest giving it a go :)

18. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

There is a great difference between FFT and LA which is the fact that LA doesn't have such a class-sytem as it is in FFT
    and (I hope you meant FFT on PSX) overall LA is plain amusing and FFT is GREAT

19. jzwilliams

jzwilliams Member

As long as you use Calvin_O's original voice patch, or (unpack and pack the rom yourself) it yourself play Luminous Arc, lest your ears are sure to suffer

20. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

that nwew ninja RPG that was uploaded yesterday is pretty sweet.