1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i'm going try this again... (it's a trade topic but not for a rom...)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GhostFaceLoser, Jul 23, 2009.

1. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

i was wondering since i did not have enrough time to use my underground gamer invite... if someone could give me a new one... if you do i will give you a demonoid invite... just PM if you want or post here it's up to you... the reason i'm only asking this is for PSX japan ISO's so let me know and thank you for your time.

2. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

? what is it you want i don't understand? new what?

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Maybe he want requesting for JAP roms?

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

He's asking for an invite to Underground Gamer, which I assume is a private torrent tracker. In return, he's offering a Demonoid invite.

Simple, no?

5. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

underground gamer is a private torrent tracker that only has Roms, Emulators and everything to do with gaming.

GhostFaceLoser...the site has sign ups open right now so you can just go and sign up, i just did.

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Hell I signed up to Underground Gamer with no problems, But as usual can't sign-up with Demonoid not that I am that concerned with it anyway.

7. tehuber1337

Thanks for the tip-off. I probably won't use it, but it's nice to have an account there just in case.
    I dunno if you care enough to want it, but here's an invite code:
    tehuber1337Xt56t5x2keolbu7dmyybtijn74b9os83y3

8. musiclegend14

yeah i use to try for demonoid all the time but just gave up. I got into ilovetorrents.com though and love it

9. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Tried the code it tells me its invalid or already in use, so I guess someone beat me to it.

10. musiclegend14

tehuber can you PM me another invite code?

and yeah same thing happened to me, it said it's invalid

11. tehuber1337

That's odd, the code's still showing up on my user CP, which implies that it hasn't been used yet...

Oh well. I'll PM you both another code.