1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'M GOING TO CRYYYYYYYYY.... T_T need TWEWY save file........................

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by lostemotionx, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostemotionx

lostemotionx Member

I'm goin to cryyyy... T_T I was using No$gba and saved my "The world ends with you" (aka TWEWY) into a save state then I loaded it, not knowing it doesn't support save states yet............... THEN MY SAVE WAS DELETED !!!!!! OMG....................... Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAASE get me a save file for this game up to week 3. Preferably week3, day 3 I don't care about the items or pins or anything in the save so long as it works. PLEAAAASE!! TT_TT ... again... PLEASE!! I will probably never play this game again without that save but then I'll me be mad at myself forever!!! omg what do i do if i can't get a save!!! T_T I wanna finish the game so pleeeaaassseeeeee T_T :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Whoever get me the save is my GOD! again.... PLEEAAASSEEEE!!!! :'( :'( :'(

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You played all the way to week 3 without saving? Ouch

3. lostemotionx

lostemotionx Member

Re: I\'M GOING TO CRYYYYYYYYY.... T_T need TWEWY save file........................

No. I had saved multiple times using the in-game real save... or whatever... lol. But at a certain point of the game it was taking me alot of times to do something cause I kept failing at it, (and there was alot of talking before it) sooo I clicked save state so I could load it from a point right after the talking in case I needed to try again (which I did) then I clicked load state... and it reset the rom... came up to the beginning menu and it said "now creating save file" I was like "WTF" then I immediately closed my no$gba and re-opened it... and my save from the game was deleted and the save state just kept resetting my rom... so yeah...
    Post Merge: [time]1273014089[/time]
    Also no need for the game save now I just decided to use Action Replay cheats... (even though I didn't want to...) anyways I'm almost to the third week already. Lol.

So yeah, forum admins or whatever please lock this thread, I don't need help anymore. 8)

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

If you have a good PC, why don't you use DeSmuMe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.