1. This forum is in read-only mode.

IM BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Almo, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol all I can say is F**K.... well no heres the story

Basically I was kicked out of my house (oh yay!). Lived under a bridge in the park for a total of 6 days (being homeless is actually an interesting experience). Now ive finally found a flat and im all moved in, but of course theres no internet here so ive finally just got hooked up today with some wireless internet crap, 1GB per month limit and drops packets like a hippo in breeding season.

However all that aside im now back and alive :) hope you guys didnt miss me.

Got a crapload of catching up to do here on the forum (did I miss much?) and also for anyone wondering about the magazine its fully underway, I have a few people to consult, some images to grab and a few more pages to do and then itll be good to go, Im hoping for the first issue to be out in no longer than 2-3 weeks.

So thats the story...

Almo.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I was beginning to be a bit worried when it took so long, at least I knew you were "moving". It's good to have you back and I'll want to hear more about that bridge thing next time you join IRC. :)

3. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Welcome back mate.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Being kicked out of the house, man that's tough :(

Well atleast you're up & running again :)

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Welcome back mate :) Been wondering where you have been. Living under a bridge isn't so bad :) I guess the internet plan you're on is the shite Vodafone one, that you get with calling etc.?

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

nah woosh, lol even worse.

7. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

Maybe this isn't for me to say but why did you get kicked out of your home. Seems so unreal man it must be tough for ya, hope something good comes up. ;)

8. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd like to know why you got kicked out, Almo. :p

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Next time I see you on IRC, you should totally tell us about life under the bridge. You haven't missed anything noteworthy(Seph's birthday, etc.) but welcome back.

10. Seph

Dear Sir.

Please go fuck yourself.

Also Almo got kicked out by landlady because she wanted the house back. :p

11. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

Your'e not the one who should get offended Seph it's Almo, and don't use that kind off language and you are suppose to be an admin. :-[

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

Dear Boss.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers for your blatant cyber-bullying and causing me emotional trauma.

Also, thanks for telling me that, I probably would've forgot to ask him anyways. :p

13. Seph

He called my birth not noteworthy, so yeah I have every right to jab back at him. And really, there's nothing wrong with my language, a curse word in itself is not bad, for example, if I talk about hell you're not going to be angry are you? But if I tell you to go to hell then it's an entirely different matter, so when I tell him to go fuck himself to a playful jab it's obviously a playful jab in return. The key is in the intention of the sentence the curse word is used in, using fuck in this case isn't really a curse, crude or anything; so there, quit whining. >.<

14. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Welcome back duder! Good to hear you got a place finally.

15. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

sounds fun,

welcome back bud

16. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

*Removed due to complaint :p*

17. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Welcome back Almo. Sorry to hear about that bridge story, but it sounds like you're back on your feet. :)

18. Seph

You're not seeing the positive side Void, he got to fish a lot. :D