1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Im at the End

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by soulblades, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulblades

soulblades New Member

iv looked around so many forums and registered ro about six now and no-one can help me. I have been trying to download digimon world dusk and dawn and the emulators and cant find either
    Soon i might give up, so for the last time if anyone has the working games and emulator could they send it to my e-mail address at www. [email protected]. And you do need the www. part. It would be much apriciated if you could help.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...um, if the game is here, download it, if not, this should be in the request section...

I would advise against people giving out email adresses...you never know, a virus might be sent!

Now, I've found the games using a completly random search on the site, but because of the site's restrictions, I can't give you the link, all i can say is it's in the ds section of the main site, just go "digimon world" and you will find both, as for the emulator...try no$gba, the LATEST version, just GOOGLE it as I forgot where I got mine, if you find the homesite great, get the free one, but note that games with save abilities may have to be..altered...

I was playing metal slug 7, and it would say something about an save error, just find the battery/save option of the emu and change the setting (in the ds part) until the error goes away, wuto doesn't work the way it should...

Really, it sounds like you haven't really tried if I found the roms in 6 second just on the MAIN site, the fourms that we are on now won't have them, but you might find the emu if you search around here...or as I said, google...

"ro about six now and no-one can help me"

What six years, I hope not, if ro is short for "round", we avoid sms speak here...

And don't mind my rant-this is a very friendly site, but you sound like you given up too easily, remember this is the net, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS HERE IN SOME FORM!

I'm guessing since your post your registered, so just go to the downloads section, you CAN'T miss it (after you use the search function-move about until you find your digimon)!

3. soulblades

soulblades New Member

Iv been lookin for 3 days and i have typed loads of stuff in but ill try your idea

4. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

umm did you extract the file?

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

He said he typed in lots of stuff, which means he ether doesn't have it yet...

Or...

When you download here, the files are compressed, in ethier 7zip or winrar format, google those and download them to exract the files...

The games you want are here, but you need exact names, i just typed in "digimon world" and your 2 came right up, or just "digimon" and just see what you get, I found them easily enough...

Let us know how you go mate, if I could I'd do it for you, but...I'm kinda stuff here on these fourms XD

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Did you look in the Nintendo DS download section of this website?

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/1421_-_Digimon_World_Dawn_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/1420_-_Digimon_World_Dusk_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

There are the games, not hidden at all, just sitting there in the Nintendo DS Downloads.

As for an emulator, did you try looking at the Emulator Downloads link on the site?
    http://www.emulator-zone.com/

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You mentioned something to me (via pm) about a version 2.7...

Does anyone have any clue about this 2.7 of digimon world?

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It is a fake version. Of no$gba (which I'm assuming you're talking about).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.