1. This forum is in read-only mode.

IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON HG/SS ROM-READ THIS!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by benny95, Apr 22, 2010.

1. benny95

benny95 Active Member

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL OF U CAUSE THIS MIGHT HAPPEN TO U(ON R4)

My pokemon HG rom on my r4 got corrupted not my sav file. its because i did not know that it was possible for the sav file to get to big.

So i need to delete the ROM but i cant because when i try accessing the 'game' folder on my computer it says its corrupted folder.

so i try deleting it on my r4(on my ds) but the game is not showing but when i use the ysmenu it shows, when i scroll to select the pokemon game and going to press the X button to delete it it freezes. it freezes as soon as i put to bar on the game!!

so if i can some how delete the game WITHOUT DELETING the sav file i would be happy. (i know how to expand the sav file to 1 mb now)

or if i can somehow get my sav file to my computer that would work... maby wireless transfer(if possible)
    So try ur best to help me i would really appreciate it!!

2. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

So if you could please put that into plainer English that it wouldn't get me so worried. >.<

3. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

Copy the whole card to your computer, and se if the gamefolder still is corruptet. If not - format the card, put the firmware back, a new ROM for Pokemon and then put the savefile from your computer back on the card?

4. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39897.0

read up