1. This forum is in read-only mode.

iDeaS or no$gba

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kingofgamemasters777, Mar 27, 2008.

?

which do you thank is better iDeaS or no$gba

1. no$gba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. iDeaS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

which do you thank is better iDeaS or no$gba

2. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

I only messed around with no$gba for a bit and tried the minish cap full screen.

It worked very well for GBA roms obviously but all the DS roms video and audio sucked ass even after adjusting numerous settings.

3. kingofgamemasters777

the new verson plays almost every game perfectly

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Definitely no$gba, works much better than ideas and plays all games almost perfectly. Clear win for no$gba. Sorry Cloudboy :(

5. kingofgamemasters777

why do you allways say "sorry cloud boy" when you say that no$gba is better than ideals?

6. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

no$gba, by a landslide.... version 2.6a plays most current NDS games at 100%, and no confusing save types too...

7. anandjones

Because Cloudboy supports iDeaS so I say it. No real reason for it.

8. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

In that case I might give it another try if I have time. Thanks for the heads up.

9. kingofgamemasters777

i can give you the latest verson for free.

10. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

where is the latest version?

11. anandjones

Find it in the NDS trading station. The latest is 2.6a.

12. Supasly

Supasly Guest

No$GBA runs better that iDeaS does. Only game I got to run on iDeaS was Yoshi touch and go. No$GBA runs every Rom I have for DS including AW- Days of Ruin.

13. sandrock50

sandrock50 New Member

i think that no$gba is good for playing gba and nds roms but it doesn't have save states. when you play nds roms on ideas it works properly and there is save states even though it is slow

14. big_jake_420

big_jake_420 Well-Known Member

NO$GBA is wayyyy better than iDeaS

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Please don't make assertions without justifying them.

16. anandjones

no$gba does have save states but they're called Snapshots, and each one is made into a .sna file which you can load. Problem with this is it tends to make NDS games crash a lot. Works fine with GBA though.

17. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

I'm going to defend my statement on how crappy NO$GBA runs 3-D games, and the audio isn't that great ether. Don't get me wrong, I like NO$GBA, but I just like IdeaS better :D Okay, IdeaS doesn't have great audio ether, but I've seen it run DS just as smooth as butter. There really shouldn't be completion between the two, they're both growing emulator and they both need a lot of work.

18. kaj1992

kaj1992 Member

iDeaS for me, because when i played no$gba i found that it didn't play DS roms well on my computer, so i switched and iDeaS has a much better speed and graphics for me.

19. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

To download the latest no$GBA 2.6a go to forums.nintendo-scene.com, and register if you don't have an account and search for no$gba 2.6a released. And enjoy after you extract the file

20. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

I have both and by comparison Ideas falls on some things; though there are still some things NO$GBA still goes wrong.

In fact it's odd that both emulators can't save on Shakugan No Shana DS and both have missing sprite layers on The World Ends with You. The former runs well on both, but both can't save; the latter Ideas is lacking a 10 to 13 fps; while No$GBA runs at leat about 90 to 105 fps...

Then again it may be just my computer...