1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ideas for New Play Control! Games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Josh241294, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Hey Romulators,
    I've been always thinking, since they released the Pikmin: New Play Control! Game and the others on the Wii, that, what other games will they release on the NPC Series? I heard of Metroid Prime 1 and Echoes getting released, but, any others? Share your ideas for what do you think would make a good NPC Game.

In my opinion, I would love for Nintendo to make a Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker New Play Control!
    My friend, Cory, doesn't have a Romulation Account, but he'd like a Killer 7 Remake. So, please, share your thoughts! ;D

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Mario Power Tennis and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat have new play control. I figured Pikmin 2 would have released in the States by now. Won't surprise me that Zelda Wind Waker or Mario Sunshine makes the list.

3. lastheart

lastheart Member

yeah, mario sunshine would totally work for the wii...
    controlling fludd with the wii remote...
    and controlling the wind waker with wiimotion plus would be awesome! :D

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I don't know if I am just getting old or what, but I don't understand why they are doing this in the first place, yes I get the new motion controls but if they are going to pull that then why did they bother to add backwards compatability to the GameCube in the first place. And I rather have the controller than this "motion" stuff its murder on ones shoulder and arms after a while especally if they have arthritis in one shoulder.

5. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Would that be you? :O
    Or do you have arthritis in both? *imagines Arthritistic Person do M+S at Olympic Games, 400 M*

6. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Seems kinda painful...
    Luigis Mansion would be cool wit the NPC