1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ice Age 3

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jldcat, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

Since this game doesn't have a choice of languages and it's in Spanish or something equally unintelligible to me, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to save. I'm hoping someone out there can tell me how.

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

try and download the usa version or the european one, depending on which you have right now.

3. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there is only the (E) version available right now so I guess I need help in translation to find out what language it actually is and then how to save.... It's a great game though it's annoying to have to start over every time I play it LOL

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

How are you playing the game? Are you using an Emulator or a Flashcart?

Please read the Common Issues thread about how to change default languages through the BIOS.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

I'm using a TTDS. If it was a language issue wouldn't I have problems with all of the games?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Each game is different. Make sure your DS BIOS language is English, as well as the DSTT firmware (if other languages exist for the firmware). Is there also an option to change the language displayed in-game?

7. jldcat

jldcat Well-Known Member

My firmware is in english and I don't know where to go to find the BIOS to check the language. No, there is no language option in-game which is a pain....LOL

8. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

most likely the european version is spanish only, so you'll have to wait for the usa version.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The BIOS as in the DS language itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.