1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I would like to ask...

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kira_92, Nov 10, 2008.

1. kira_92

kira_92 New Member

I have read that there will be the game 'Ragnarok'in December.Are you guys going to get it?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if it is dumped, we will get it.

3. Upaut

Upaut Well-Known Member

Honestly, if and when it gets dumped, the older model DSs will more than likely not be able to play it. I seriously anticipate that Ragnarok DS is being made for the new DSi, which still hasn't got a full workaround just yet (i.e. no flash carts work on it, and all we really have is Yuso's 22 second video on YouTube).

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if its being released in December then it will be for the DS.

5. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

the big N is likely to not release many dsi only games until it becomes the standard for ds. from what i have heard the dsi only titles will be limited to the cheap or free downloads of the new ds ware, at least for the first few months it would be out. game companies would be just shooting themselves in the foot to put alot of effort into a dsi only game when it will probably be the least sold version of ds. personally i think the dsi sales will stagnate really fast due to the high price being almost as much as an xbox 360 or psp, with limited new features. who needs a slimmer ds? i already get horrible cramps on the plane cause of how thin the lite is

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There are going to be proper DSi games, not DS Ware or anything like that. They shipped one with the DSi I believe. There wouldn't be too many in the future I imagine.