1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I was ROBBED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4ds, Feb 15, 2009.

1. 4ds

4ds Well-Known Member

Yup the title says it all i was robbed on the 9th of febuary sunday lol my DS was gone but i got another one today(as in i bought a new one ) lol it cost me RM700 (USD is around 3.5 our money)anyway the shop i bought it from doesn't have any EDGE left and now i am using a R4 clone call R4new,i already check linfox seems there is two firmware one is R4new and the other is R4-NEW so just wondering if anyone uses them ^_^... actually i find this topic boring as well but right now i am quite sleepy~almost falling asleep already when i am ttyping this so forgive me when i am a bit lazy to add in new info as well but feel free to have a look and post comment. Thank YOu.By the way the new ds i got is ice blue this color is nice lol plus they have the plastic cover embeded in it.. HEHE

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Looks like you were "robbed" on your new purchase too :)

Hard to tell, since both R4-new and R4new's official sites are exactly the same.

3. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

and r4's are pretty outdated i think... >.<

4. 4ds

4ds Well-Known Member

Lol true its pretty outdated ^_^ but for us in the southeast asia region our stock comes from china because its cheaper so we have EDGE and R4 DSTT but not those US flashcard like cyclo and the bunch

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I bought the new R4 sometime last month and it works like the previous one with the ability to run a 4GB mem stick. And till now I dont get any problems running games which some people still do experience with other flash carts such as the game being unable to load etc

6. kuka3717

kuka3717 Guest

ha ha you got owned

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

kuka3717 show a bit more respect towards other members please.

8. 4ds

4ds Well-Known Member

Furthermore bad luck has a way of following me lol now my 2gb micro sd is done for getting a new one tomorrow the brand is D.N.A never heard of it as well and yes its a fake as well as my previous one which is a san disk life is full of irony ;D

9. BL4CKB34RD

BL4CKB34RD Well-Known Member

Soory 'boat the whole "robbing" thing. I'm a afraid some o' teh boyos hit teh rum a little hard on last shore leave. Yo know how things be, me boyos will be boyos! But oil asks arown. I think I caught Scurvee Peet hidin' polar white DS in his hammock with a Hello Kitty skin. Be it yours?

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This may be a load of hogwash, but maybe 2009 isn't a good year for you. Do you know which Chinese Animal Zodiac you were born on? Maybe your sign clashes with 2009's Ox year?

11. 4ds

4ds Well-Known Member

Lol i was born in the year of the snake 1989 ;D

12. Amanda Trinh

Amanda Trinh Member

My friend got robbed in the bathroom. It is now her sixth or fifth nds!

13. 4ds

4ds Well-Known Member

HOw did it happen??