1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I want to rent..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I want to rent anime, were can I do this.............I can't find a place that offers season releases just movies.............

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Like for your DVD player or streaming online?

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

dvd's to play on a player...

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Netflix.

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

hmmm, gonna give it a try, do you happen to have an account......is it good..........i believe i have heard about it......
    *looks at Netflix
    1 movie out at a time..........so how many movies can you get at a time durnig a 1 month period..........who knows (do you) ill probably upgrade if I end up liking it............

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I hope I'm getting my point across about so many frigging ellipses. Also, you checked out video stores around the place?

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hopefully.

Have people already started forgetting about those video stores?

YOU JUST WALK IN-IT'S A LIBRARY FOR VIDEOS/DVD!

8. doughboy

doughboy Guest

video stores.......... they have none................... my city seems to hate anime..........they are sprinkled here and there, but all it is, is Studio Ghibli, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon........and i have already seen both......
    my library only owns vhs by the way an they're all rated G..........

9. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

N
    Netflix killed all of those places.

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Then get it online and watch it on your PC like the rest of us.

Also, ELEMENTARY GRAMMAR. DO YOU SPEAK IT? All these dots are giving me a goddamn headache. There ARE other sorts of punctuation, as pretty much every other post in this thread shows.

[quote author=WHAT THE ABOVE POST SHOULD LOOK LIKE]
    Video stores? They have none; my city seems to hate anime. They are sprinkled here and there, but all it is is Studio Ghibli, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon, and I have already seen them.
    My library only owns vhs by the way, and they're all rated G.
    [/quote]See how much nicer it looks when your posts aren't full of dots?

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

.................. .......... ........ .............. ............
    morse code, naw thats just my sig...........im just messing with you......will...try...to....limit....it.....though......seriously
    i want to rent it, as i steal (borrow) my neighbors internet..
    and it only allows a minimum download speed at times it can go up to 43mps but thats on rare days..
    like today i downloaded movies, this is a rare occasion..
    i can't wait every time untill that happens.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Please do. I used to use ellipses, but outgrew them. They are quite annoying now I have to say.

13. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

I got an idea.

You could pirate them. I mean, fuck renting. Spend a few hours on the internet and you can probably own half of all animes in existence. Well, that may be a BIT of an exageration, but not real bad.

14. Joben_

Joben_ Well-Known Member

People sure love to rage about stupid things in this topic.

15. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I have done this before, I am not stupid, I know about torrents and things of that sort.(plus - Megaupload, Rapid, etc......)
    (I have a couple of anime shows that I copied from friends......)
    I have 3 - 2TB portable HDD's filled up with pirated (copied) material (movies dvd+r, music, software etc.....) and it is very organized......
    Most sites even those offering anime torrents, do not have untouched dvd+r's (DL), and they are usually not dubbed.....
    Obviously what I will do is copy the material after I rent it......
    Most of my friends don't have the anime I like......I have money to waste so I don't mind renting......
    I am a perfectionist when it comes to this, I want DVD+R DL movies......and please don't PM me a site as it will not be helpful, I rather copy them myself as I see no one knows how to copy movies the right way (my way)......
    so stop being a prick ChristMonkey95.
    I buy some anime, the ones I really like.......the rest I copy......
    That is a BIT of an exaggeration as you don't know the type of person I am........
    You are new here for the most part, I would suggest you don't start a reputation as the know it all on this site......

People like this (look above) are one of the reason I write elipses......
    I guess I do it when I am pissed at someone as well, cause they act in this matter, like they think they know everything.......

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Not down here in australia where download's are not world standard.

I got a 20gb limit before my speed is cut right down to near nothing, I only download maybe one game a month.

I'm guessing, to the topic starter...if your name and sig are correct you lack decent video stores with anime?

If not...the other suggestions are your best bet.

17. doughboy

doughboy Guest

thanks, i guess my only option is netflix though......