1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I wanna get competetive! Pokemon Black and White!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Dommex, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Dommex

Dommex Member

Yo so this is the story, I got a ROM from pokemon black here to test some strategies before I get an actual card so I can participate in tournaments.

But, you see, I have 2 problems. I can't find a good pokesav for pokemon black (EU/US). I have been testing some but the pokemon won't show up wether I press L+R or Select. Please provide me with some help or a pokesav that doesn't screw over.

And the second problem, because I want to test out strategies online, I need pokemon who can obey me, right? So I used the all badge AR code (wich for some reason worked when I pressed select, but the pokemon codes does not), but in the first city there's an old man that blocks the path saying "durrdurr u has no experience go git 1st badge" a badge wich I of course already have thanks to the AR code.

Thank you for your time and possibly helping.

~Cheers!
    Post Merge: [time]1303757627[/time]
    Oh, I'm using DesMuMe if that helps.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

First of all, the game is based on EVENTS rather than the presence of the badge. A guy that won't move because you don't have a badge won't move if you AR it in because it's not the badge that triggers him to move - it's you defeating the Gym Leader that does that.

Secondly, the Pokesav B/W should NEVER be activated through AR codes. Seriously, how hard is it to just load up a sav file, hack some pokemon into your box, overwrite your save, and load? Also, they probably won't show up in your party due to the presence of a value that says how many pokemon you have in your party. Any others are invisible.

Also, look up Pokemon Online. It's a battle simulator with none of the hassles of training.