1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I tried everything

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Croassassin, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Croassassin

Croassassin Well-Known Member

my dstt came with the usb and the sd card ( u put the sd card in the usb so it can go into ur computer) but recently it wont work on any of my computers i tried restarting and everything all the games work fine on my ds but when i try to pt it in my pc to put on more games for example the pc dosnt even relise theres a usb pluged in to it i have tried all the usb ports and other usbs work fine on it so what do i do

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

get a new micro sd card reader........they're fairly cheap and available anywhere i assume......i use a little cheap one that came with my ez vi.........it's lasted for over 6 months........

the one that came with your tt probably is crap like the one that came with my r4.....i had the same problems when my other two micro sd card readers blew out.........but a cheap one will do fine!!! such as this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11294 if you want you could buy this one, but it'll take a few weeks to get to you......i suggest just buying one from a store!!

hope this helped!

3. Croassassin

thanks man i will try to get a refund or a new reader back where i bought the dstt if not ill take ur advise

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

kool!! mine was http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21577 this kind of micro sd card reader......but it failed like 3 months after i got it with my r4 III those are just a piece of junk!!

5. Croassassin

hmm oh well i doubt the guy would be willing to give me a refund u know any stores in aus/vic that sell em and what would the price be?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can get one at any electronics store. They are very cheap... 5-10USD or so.

It might not be worth trying to get a refund.

7. Croassassin

yeah thank for the advise i went to a small local store called IQ TECHNOLOGY and they gave me a micro sd card reader for $12 aus it reads every micro sd card out there it works great :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.