1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i think ps2 emu sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gameboy5.0, Jul 22, 2009.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

:-\ ok i just try it out a few hours and it just to confuesing to do lol. and i say this becaues there just to many thing they do like this and that and that and this . here some thing that would made it very veyr easy. make it like the ps1 emu where it use iso insted of have to make it look like you have the cd. lol but at lest i try to use it. lol

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You can use iso's-you gotta get a virtual drive like "daemon tools" or "alchol" and link the emu to that virtual drive-that's how I play resident evil outbreak at the moment...

Your post is rather confusing, but all i gathered is that THIS topic should be in technical help-and it doesn't suck-you just don't know how to use it correctly...

And remember-unlike psx emu's, it's not perfected yet, and thus the program it's self can't read isos, besides, epsxe can't read all iso games (it fails on some, depending on the format and the game, and yes I use suported formats thank you)...

In a few years time it may be BETTER in usage than ps1 emulators, but right now, this IS the best-my only problems is my pc can't do gta right and took ages for the memory card folder to generate-and I hope you don't have that issue-I was an idiot for not knowing how it happened-or the fact that it fixed it's self ???

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha may be one day i will get a better computer and beabel to play the game i like on ps2 (not a big ps2 fan tho) and i will once again play i love

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

PS2 Emulation is still in its infancy, barely much has progressed :(

5. jigsawj

jigsawj Active Member

PS2 games still are worth playn tho 8)

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

yes they are, but we're talking about PS2 Emulation here, not PS2 games per se & you too, write out your words fully 8)

God I tell you Born2killx has really influenced me alot :p

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

You should also consider that programming emulators isn't that easy at all. Oh, and the programmers don't owe you anything at all so quit whining.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

But they do appreciate donations to fund their work in developing said emulators, so in a way, it is us who owe them alot :)