1. This forum is in read-only mode.

!! I need URGENT R4i sd-hc c help..

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by -Jad, Apr 15, 2010.

1. -Jad

-Jad Member

I've just like got my R4i sdhc in the post about 10 minutes ago and I know their arnt any games on it yet, when I put it in my Dsi xl it appeared as the game "Star wars lethal Alliance Ubisoft" I've clicked on it and it says System date error! Please checl NDS system date.. I don't know if this is a fake or not because when I load the Micro sd card into my computer it has all the R4 menu's and stuff so I figured it's not fake, just a error.. Oh and what makes it 10 times worse is that I can't fucking stand Star wars...

2. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

set your dsi's date to 14.4.09

3. -Jad

-Jad Member

Woah this worked! Thanks, and is there any possible way to change the stupid Star wars thing?

4. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

No, this is to trick your DSi into thinking it's a real gamecard.

5. -Jad

-Jad Member

Oh ok, btw does this mean I have to change the date everyday?
    Post Merge: [time]1271333615[/time]
    I know this sounds nooby but how do you add games to it.. I've got like 30 million roms from my old R4

6. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

No, just let it continue on the wrong date, I've been testing with my R4i-SDHC and I get the error screen whenever I put it on the normal date

7. -Jad

-Jad Member

Okay, where do I put the Roms and sav. files to?

8. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

you can put them wherever you like, although I suggest you make a games folder to keep your root directory clean.

9. paulsssss

paulsssss Member

I take it you have the red box R4i card if so get firmware from http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4 and the date should not be a issue as I know 2 DSI's running this and they never crashed.

I know of 7 friends who's card died yesterday which required date put back one of which is a DSi without the new firmware.