1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need to figure out the name of this game...

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Isilwen, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Isilwen

Isilwen New Member

...unfortunately, I remember very little about it.
    It was a vertical shooter for the SNES, with planes similar to F-14 if i remember correctly. Player 1's plane was red, while player 2's one was blue.

I remember that you could buy weapons with cash at the end of each level, and one of those weapon was a mine-like bomb that you could fire and "stick" to enemies to make them explode after a few seconds.
    If i remember correctly, the last stage was set in space (well most shooters seems to have the last level in space, anyway...)

Sadly, i do not remember anything else.

Thanks for any help :-[

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Aww man, I think I wanted to remember this also. I remember playing an arcade game like this and then buying a PSX version, but that was forvever ago... I know it had a year in it, like 1972 or something. The game that I'm thinking matches your description, but what kind of planes were they, space crafts or airplanes? Space may be gradius, but it doesn't match your description except the space level part, and that 1972 game, which was a vertical shooter military airplane game, with red and blue planes, cash, and the last stage was against an alienish thing.

3. Isilwen

Isilwen New Member

They were "aircrafts", very similar to the F-14 Tomcat.

It wasn't an "historical" shooter like 1942, though: more like sci-fi but not so much like Gradius.

Sadly, i really can't remember anything else :(

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

maybe strike gunner
    [​IMG]

I think that has player 1 - red, player 2 - blue

6. Isilwen

Isilwen New Member

That's it!

Oh my God, thanks a lot dude :D