1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need to convert Gba sav files over to my EZ flash 3 in 1~

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by saken_, Nov 11, 2009.

1. saken_

saken_ Active Member

Good day to you sirs~
    I Am in need of help, allow me to explain the situation:

I recently bought an "ez Flash 3 in 1" flash cart for my ds lite and since it paired up with my "R4" all is good in the gba game playing dept.

However, I also have a gba emulator on my computer and i want to transfer the sav files from the emulator over to my R4+ ezflash combo.

Im not sure if this will help anyone help me but the way that I am able to play my gba games on my ezflash is by adding the roms to the "EZ4client" then>> to the "ndstation" and finally>> patch the newly created nds files with the "dlditool-win32-gui"

Thansk in advance!
    Post Merge: [time]1257971914[/time]
    I also wouldn't mind if anyone could tell me how to put cheats on the games...

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

You take the save files from the computer, transfer them to the folder on your microSD where the GBA saves are located, and re-name the GBA save file to match the ROMs name exactly but still keep the same file extension (ex ANEXAMPLEGAME.gba.save ) or whatever.
    miros

3. saken_

saken_ Active Member

well I did try that.
    But since I patched/converted the gba with all those programs I described on my original post now its a bit different.

First, I used the "Ez4client". This patched my gba game. Afterward i used "ndstation". This converted my previously patched gba game into an nds file that I would be able to open on its own (assuming I have my flash cart in the slot 2). Afterwards, i patched this new nds file with "dlditool-win32-gui". This made it so that I can save my games (aka create a sav file for the game Im playing).

because of these previous steps the .sav files for the games are all 512 kb rather than the standard gba sav files which tend to be around 64 kbs or so.

So when I proceed to just rename the save files and save them to my micro sd just like you formentioned, once I try to play the games an error appears saying that [the bookmark/save file has been currupted and that I should create another one].

4. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Really? Well I do not know what to tell ya. Sorry that I can't help and good luck. As for the GBA cheats, I do not think that they will work on the AK2i with the EZ 3in1 cart, or with any flashcarts for that matter.
    miros