1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i need tips..^_^

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by suzuka166, Mar 21, 2009.

1. suzuka166

suzuka166 Member

...how can i give a necklace in a romantic way??

2. mew-cuss

mew-cuss Member

Is it a pearl necklace? :)
    Wait until she's asleep and put it around her neck.She'll wake up not knowing it's there.
    A romantic surprise.

3. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Don't worry to much about it honestly, its hard to screw up when you're giving jewelry as a gift =p

4. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

hmm... if its a pearl necklace put it in a shellfish food and let him opne it and say "your my mermaid" hehe

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Just present it to her in a nice black necklace box. Maybe during a nice dinner for two. You don't need to do anything special with the necklace, just do something she enjoys and give it to her during it.

6. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

cheesy way = bad way that's the tip I'll give you

unless you do know the type of cheese that'll make her melt

7. suzuka166

suzuka166 Member

...wait guys its not a pearl hmMm its a simple silver necklace i just want to surprise her because our graduation is getting near... but tnx to all your advice^_^

8. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

stand her in front of a mirror and tell her to close her eyes and lift her hair then stand behind her and put it on, open eyes hey presto your getting a lay that night

9. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

just give it to her

10. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Geting down on your knee always works. d-(^.^)-b

11. SplinterOfChaos

SplinterOfChaos Well-Known Member

There are few ways to do this unromantically. Having her pull it out of somewhere like a drain pipe, toilet, or bodily orifice, for example, are terrible ideas. Putting it in wine is a terrible idea because if it doesn't dicinigrate, it'll be drunken.

Why not.... Just hand it to her?

12. faune

faune Well-Known Member

My boyfriend always gave me jewelry in a jewelry box, wrapped in wrapping paper. A little over the top, really- a simple box would do just fine. She sees the box, she's going to KNOW what it is. P:

13. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

get on your knees, say i love you, help her put it on = get a nice warm wet kiss.

14. northofpolaris

northofpolaris Well-Known Member

If you're giving it to her for some special occasion (that was planned between the both of you), make it look like you forgot, and get her a totally crappy box of chocolates you know that she'll hate (and if she's allergic to anything, make sure that's in it to). If she feigns happiness and actually accepts it and opens it, you'll know she's really into you. If she ignores and puts it aside, you're F'ed my man- it happened to me, but hey, the test works, she's my ex now and I hate the bitch. Biggest waste of $300. Let this be a test of your love.

Trust me, when she cracks open the box and finds the necklace in there, she'll dig it.

15. suzuka166

suzuka166 Member

hey...guys tnx to all your advice/comments to my topic and i finally gave it to her. in the first place i am so nervous because i don't know if she will ignore my gift..but in the end i put it on and while im doing that i kiss her a nice warm kiss^_^ then i told her that i love her so much!!! i know that she feels so shock and happy because of what i did..^^success

thank you guys!!!this is my unforgettable moment...^_^