1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need pokemon ranger shadows of almia .sav

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by h3nch, Dec 24, 2008.

1. h3nch

h3nch New Member

Ok i dont know if many people will have this .sav file but it is needed very badly because my sd card got corrupted when i was in the middle of playing the game.

Spoiler alert:

I need a .sav that is at the point when you have given the blue gem to the ranger hq and the professor has realised that there is 2 more gems you need to negate the shadow crystal

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

One: You don't need it but you want it.
    Two: Check GBATemp.net...

3. h3nch

h3nch New Member

oh sorry i never knew that i needed immaculate grammar in a forum

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

gamefaqs.com/

Convert using shunyweb.info/

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Nope, it's just that people find it annoying when people say they need something but they don't...

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

he doesn't sound whiny, i think he just trying to express that he wants it really bad.

7. poke_maker

poke_maker New Member

Why can't you just start the game again? It would be a lot quicker and, depending on how far you got in the game, it shouldn't take u THAT long...

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

mabye because its boring playing something twice especially this game because its so repititive and ruins your DS with all the circles.

9. pk stijnie

pk stijnie Member

i never had that problem you have newest firmware?

10. chileboi

chileboi New Member

so does anyone have this sav? or found it anywhere. i know its not good to post in old topics but ive relly been looking for this sav file. my comp crashed or somethin and i lost my sav file for some reason. i was up 2 the same as h3nch.