1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i need info on the m3 real + rumble pack + gba expansion

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mrabbo, Jan 25, 2008.

1. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

gday,
    ive ordered an m3 real flash card and will be getting it soon only thing i dont have is a micro sd card because im unsure of a few things and was wondering if you can help me work out my problems.

1stly, what size memory card is best meaning which one hold how many games im looking to buy a 4 gig card but how many nds roms can u fit on a 1 gig card whats the way this works?

2ndly, has anyone had any troubles with their card and if so is the customer support good?

3rdly, is it easy to play emulated roms on the m3?

thanks for your help any other info on this product would be greatly helpful

thanks

2. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Well i'm perfectly fine with the 2GB card on my M3 simply but i guess you couldn't go wrong with getting a larger card if you have the money, mine holds about 30 give or take Roms.

I personally haven't had any problems with my card except for my Micro SD going bad, but the customer service at kingston was fantastic. And if anything software goes wrong you can always come here for help.

And when you say play emulated roms do you mean NDS roms or from older consoles?

3. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

yeh i mean older games snes etc

4. mokrja

mokrja Active Member

Hi mate, I have an M3 DS Simply which has NEVER given me any grief. I use a 2GB MicroSD card which holds roughly 35 games depending on rom size. I have never had any problems with my MicroSD cards :) I emulate Sega Master System, Gameboy original, Gameboy Colour, and Nes games on my DS but from my slot-2 M3 (which also works on GBA - also a 2GB MicroSD card). But I'm sure you can emulate them straight from the M3 DS Simply with the right emulators. You will need to find an emulator file from the internet for your desired retro system (there are more available for GBA hence why I emulate from the slot-2) and merely place it in the directory on the card with the roms files. To load the roms you just need to click on the emulator and you're away :) easy as pie.

Hope that helps

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Get a Kingston or Sandisk microSD.

6. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

I got the m3 real with the latest firmware v2.9 it works a treat im amazed at how simple it all is and havent had a problem with any roms yet. I even play the nds games online its so cool im having lots of fun.

7. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Yeah it is pretty cool I have the bundle too. Runs everything great emulators DS and GBA roms movies.

I like that you can change skins while in the OS instead of drag and drop every time you want a new skin like the Supercard.