1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by tester28, Feb 25, 2010.

1. tester28

tester28 Member

OK I live in Britain and am an anime fanatic but the only way I can watch anime is buy watching it online and that gets boring very quickly because i can watch a full series in a couple of hours so i have made a page on facebook that i hope to use to GET ANIME INTO BRITAIN and onto British TV because there is none on there and there should be so i ask that if your British (and even if your not) and you love anime please join and help GET ANIME INTO BRITAIN!

link bellow

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Anime-Into-Britain/365965091320?ref=mf

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

The chances of this working are close to 1%, cause I dont see how a Facebook page can influence them
    but you can go for it and hope lady luck is with you

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

First good luck with that.... Seccond whats wrong with watching it online??

4. tester28

tester28 Member

well i can blast through an entire anime in a couple of hours and it gets boring. I loved old cartoons on TV because you would a episode of whatever and you would then have to wait a week before you saw what happened next and it was exiting especially when you and a couple of friends got together to guess what happens next so nothings wrong with watching it online I just want it a bit more spread out.

5. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

So tell your self to watch one episode a day, hell I managed to watch all of Eureka Seven in one weekend, 50 episodes. But for almost all other animes I've forced my self to watch 1-2 episodes a day.

6. tester28

tester28 Member

I lack that kind of self control

I am someone who has to know every thing that's going on

for example before I watch a movie I read the entire plot online so I know what's coming up i just have to know everything that's going to happen so when an episode ends on a cliffhanger I have to watch the next episode then the next and so on.

7. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Then watch on-going series online then

8. tester28

tester28 Member

well if it goes on TV then I HAVE to wait to know what's happened and that makes it more exciting and fun.

9. crazytuna

enough said

10. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Then your going to have one boring ass life, self control is one of life's most important lessons. Trust me dude, you gotta learn to control your self or drugs will kill ya. No really you need to learn, if its that bad on anime your going to have a rough life.

11. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Is it hard to download these things?

12. crazytuna

Megan, again, what the hell are you talking about now?

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Oh nothing, I spaced out.
    Don't mind me.