1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need help with The World Ends With You

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by acrox999, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acrox999

acrox999 Member

Hey, I just download The World Ends With You from RomUlation. Some how, both E and US version are not working on my DS. It stuck on a prologue story when he run after "Gotta Bounce" from the frog. I need help with this. Please. I really wanna play this game. :(

2. acrox999

acrox999 Member

OOppsss... Wrong section. Mods please move this and answer this question please. Thanks! :D

3. wes2les

wes2les Active Member

What are you using? Flashcard or emulator. Then which one?

4. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

This game is known to have some issues depending how you're running it.
    If you're using a flash card make sure you have the most recent firmware.

5. acrox999

acrox999 Member

I use DS Lite. Flashcart N5DS. I've just downloaded the latest N5DS firmware from linfoxdomain.com . I hope it works. :)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

N5 is not one of the better flashcarts, mainly due to its habit of wrecking DS units.

7. acrox999

acrox999 Member

I just bought this DS and the seller just gave me N5DS. I'll try to find a new flashcart when I got some money. What is the best then?

EDIT:The game still not working. :( New flashcart then?

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

cycloDS Evolution is the best

9. acrox999

acrox999 Member

I'm in Malaysia. In cycloDS "Where2Buy" page didn't say any sellers in Malaysia. Maybe I'll just ask at the seller who I bought my DS.

Ps. It's not my DS at all, it's my sister's DS. We just have separate microSD, not separate flashcart. :p

10. xplodingbrain

xplodingbrain New Member

I'm using an R4 and the game freezes after i drop the first wall in day 4

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try backing up and reformat.

12. everfangomanga

everfangomanga New Member

I'm having a problem with corrupted .sav data. I've been having it on a few other games too (chrono trigger, bimoji training) and I can't figure out what's wrong. I've done plenty of searches online, and I have reformatted plenty of times, tried multiple micro sd cards, and every other bit of information I could find.

I'm using a DSTT with the latest firmware, and it's confirmed to be an authentic one. Keeping all my games in a "games" folder, and not filling the card(s) to it's capacity. If anyone else has had this issue, or knows how to fix it, please let me know!!!

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What firmware version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.