1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need help with ss.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Vahik, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

Its how do i make that snorlax move so how do i get a pokefuilte plz help.
    Post Merge: [time]1260011323[/time]
    can anyone just tell me how to get that snorlax out of my way plzzzz?

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

This is from memory of the old Silver version game. You have to get the Pokeflute radio card from Mr.Fuji from Lavender town. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember from my distant memory. LOL

3. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

thx for help but i try'd but a other question is where is that guy call'd Mr.Fuji

4. SHAHAB

SHAHAB New Member

ok listen carefully :
    frst of all u have to clear the problems in the ghost tower(sorry i don't know the real name because i have played this game years ago), than go to the second house at the south an old man will give u a flute..........................try using it on that snorlax,

hope i helped ;) ;) ;) ;)
    and yah will you please tell me which versoin of poikemon u r playing?

5. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

The Ghost Tower doesn't exist anymore. The Ghost Tower events are only in Blue, Red, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen. The Ghost Tower was demolished and replaced by the Radio Tower.

He's playing Pokemon SoulSilver.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

ok first go to lavender town and talk to angry manager and accept to go capture the rocket grunt who stole his item then go to cerulean city gym and you will see rocket grunt so fight him and get the item then go back to powerplant and give the item then you will get zap cannon tm then go to radiotower and get a card to update your radio then use that to wake snorlax

7. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

im playing ss and lugia543 helpt the most in misty's gym there is a machine part and then go to the powerplant and the go to rasdio station