1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need help with something please read!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by siul.101, Nov 25, 2009.

1. siul.101

siul.101 New Member

I have an acecard2 for downloading DS games, but i want to download GBA games. Apparently GBA games are not readable in the ace card. Can somebody tell me if i need to buy a different card, cartridge, or whatever it is i need to do or buy so i can play GBA games in my DS. Thank you very much.

2. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I dunno how it is with Acecard2, but in my Supercard, you have to get additional cartridge for GBA slot to emulate GBA. It's probably the same here ::)

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you cannot run gba games directly from the acekard or any other acekard type.

you MUST have a gba flash cart in order to play gba games on the ds.

i have an ez flash iv but an ez flash 3 in 1 is better.

the ONLY ds cart that can run gba games straight off of it is the iplayer, but it doesn't play nds roms, so it's not worth the price it is....... and another is the supercard dstwo, but it hasn't been released yet. it will feature a built in gba AND snes emulator on it as well. it contains the same hardware as the iplayer, but WILL support nds files as well as snes and gba.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=192112

4. siul.101

siul.101 New Member

;D OMG thank you soo much for your help.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

no problem!

i may pick up the supercard dstwo sometime......not sure though! depends on the price tag!! ;)