1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need help with Children Of Mana [NDS]!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by I.D#236, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I.D#236

I.D#236 Member

I need some Action Replay Codes for this game. The cheats i have are: Max Fury Gauge - Max Crystals - Max/Infinite Money.
    P.S.: Where is the Codebreaker "device" ???? Because i can't put any codebreaker codes...including Digimon World Championship...

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

codebreaker is a separate cartridge you need to buy.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The AR device should be built in to your flashcart, or emulator.

4. I.D#236

I.D#236 Member

Just like Homer Simpson says: D'Oh!
    And...Just like i said on my FIRST post: I need some Action Replay Codes for Children Of Mana.
    There's another thing i will say: I've got more than 1800 points xD.
    I need some game recommendations. In other words: Tell me some good games to download!
    And finally: with "Codebreaker", i was trying to say "Codebreaker for DeSmuME"

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Do I detect some attitude?

I gave you the most generalized response to cover all aspects. It's not my fault you failed to give specifics.

Get an updated cheat list and if there aren't any new cheats, then you're SOL unless you create your own. Some games really only need one or two cheats to cover everything.

Oh and for the record, everyone does their cheats for the AR. I don't even think we have a codebreaker for the NDS. And if there is a codebreaker for the NDS, then there's really no need for it's existence since flashcarts and emulators have the AR built in, like I said before.

And you really don't NEED more cheats for those games. They're so old that pretty much any default cheat list (on flashcart or emulator) will have the codes, and I highly doubt they would revisit the game to add more cheats. And judging by the cheats that you listed, that's all you need to ruin the game for you.

6. I.D#236

I.D#236 Member

for insanecrazy07: Why does NO$GBA (NDS and GBA emulator) have Codebreaker for NDS? I really don't understand...
    Another Question: Would you tell me some good games for NDS or for N64?

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Question number one:

The authors of no$gba probably thought that adding the Codebreaker cheat engine to the emulator is a good move seeing as some cheat codes are very engine specific (Gameshark, Action Replay &/or Codebreaker). One thing to note though if I recall correctly is that in order for no$gba to utilize Codebreaker codes you have to have a copy of the Codebreaker BIOS file in your no$gba root directory otherwise you can't use the codes.

Question number two:

Have a visit to these threads for NDS game suggestions:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=4833.0
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=25676.0

As for N64 Games, Mario64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask, & the two Castlevania N64 games are the ones I could recommend.

8. I.D#236

I.D#236 Member

I know these games...and i have them...

And finally: I LOVE CHEATING!!!

9. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Codebreaker is not supported by Desmume right now.