1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need help to convert .rar files to .nds files please.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Gaara_best, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

Hi I need help because I downloaded a game, it's a .rar file and I don't know how to convert it to a .nds file :-\ to put it on my supercard. I searched for a topic like this and I didn't found one so if there's already one, please excuse me, but could you help me please??

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=3880.0

3. saikkussu

saikkussu Well-Known Member

A rar file is something you extract the NDS file out of- so if you have Win RAR or 7 Zip, when you right- click the rar file it should give you the option to extract the files wherever you want them to go

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Install winRAR: http://www.rarlab.com/

Then right-click the .rar and click extract files. It should make a new folder with a .nds file in it.

5. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

Thanks for your responses, but could you tell me if Win Rar is free? Because I want to download it now, but if it's not free, when it'll be the time to pay, my parents will be like !@/%ยค*7&49)$"!!!!
    Thanks!

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it will continue to work after the trial period is over.

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Alternatively, you can use 7-zip.

8. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

Thank you very much for your help! now i'll be able to put my games on my supercard!

9. ChevyNovaSS

ChevyNovaSS Well-Known Member

check out Unpacker its free and works fine for me!

10. tonyc21

tonyc21 Member

You don't need to convert it, you just need to open it! Download winrar for free and then just open the file.

11. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

Thank you! ;D i'll try WinRar I think...

12. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

I have another question... On Winrar site it says that the trial period is for 40 days, but after this period (I know that Loonylion said that it will continue to work) but will it be free again or I will have to pay after the 40 days of trial???

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

No, you can still use it after the 40 days trial.
    Although the program will keep warning you, just click close on the warning and you'll still be able to use it.

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you use the right click "Extract here" method, the WinRAR program never actually runs so you don't get any nag screens.

15. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

Ok! Thank you very much!!! ;D ;D

16. Gaara_best

Gaara_best Member

I downloaded the trial version of WinRAR and it's working completely!!! ;D I have .nds files now! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.