1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i need help to building deck for YU-GI-OH! 5D´S STARDUST ACCELERATOR: WC 2009

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by destiar1234, Jan 5, 2010.

1. destiar1234

destiar1234 Member

i need help to building good deck....
    please help me

2. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

you should try:
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]an attribute deck(dark,light etc)
    [*]a type deck(warrior,winged-beast etc)
    [*]a theme deck(crystal beast,gladiator beast,lightsworn etc.)
    [/list]
    these are IF you have action replay codes for all cards

3. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

most have cards for your deck would be dandylion+foolish burial+destiny hero dasher those go well together, jinzo, strong monster that can be summon with good effects cyber dragon or big piece golem, gorz, marshmelon, breaker, luster dragon etc. crush card, monster reborn,about 6 or 7 cards to stop your opponet from attacking mirror force etc., heavey storm thats a most have in that game and others but those card will help you big time my those are some of the cards from my d-hero deck in the game

4. Hikusaak

Hikusaak Member

Re: i need help to building deck for YU-GI-OH! 5D´S STARDUST ACCELERATOR: WC 20

I myself use a lightsworn deck.. pretty common and easy to use, but you'll need to be far in the game to unlock most of it.

Anyway, you can't go wrong with just a normal beatdown deck, just maintain a good monster to other cards ratio.. perhaps 25 monsters and 15 spell/trap.. and don't put in too many more than 4 star monsters.. 3-4 is enough.

5. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

try using gembeasts with a spirit deck

6. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

an ordinary beatdown deck is the best forget all the stupid themes, at least for this game anyway.

7. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

if you have wifi you can always test it out on other players by challenging them