1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i need help setting up my Ez Flash 3 in 1 please & thank you

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by PhyscoAssassinX, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just got my ez flash 3 in1 today and i have the gbaloder on my r4 but everytime i load the game it loads to the part that says gameboy and nothing like if i had just turned on a gba with no game in it

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Do you still have the EZFlash firmware on?

3. 0ld8oy

0ld8oy Member

Are you using GBA ExpLoader? If not, try it. I have not had a single issue with it on any game.

4. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

so do you put games on your r4 and then play them with the 3 in 1? i want to buy one... but imma kid and $20 bucks is too much if it turns out to be a piece of shit

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i got it and yes you put it on your r4 but mine broke after like 3 months...

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I've had my 3 in 1 for about half a year now and haven't had any issues with it. I have heard a few people have problems with the battery in them. But it is replaceable (Just not very easy to replace). I don't think the battery issue is very wide spread though, and it EZFlash 3 in 1 is a good piece of equipment.

7. DragonQuester

Since its hard to replace the battery, would you recommend me to buy a new ez flash?

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Ya, if you need one, it's a good item.

9. DragonQuester

Well I already know what it can do, and I really liked what features it had to it while it lasted so i might as well buy a new one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.