1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I Need Help Rune Factory 2 Marriage Problem.. Can you Help ?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Arthas_999, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Arthas_999

Arthas_999 Guest

Ok... I can Marry Anyone now.. But I Haven't Yet , But this isn't the problem

My Epic Question is What will i do After Marriage ?
    How will i have a child ?

i completed the request board.. just dunno what to do.. pls if anyone can help me :-[ ..

Time / Date - 1st Year | Fall 28 |

u could also check the save game.. i just downloaded it on gamefaqs.. well anyway i played this one b4 and still + it was gone cuz my computer crashed , still stuck thats why i downloaded the saved game.. so i wont waste time anymore..

i just converted the .duc --> -.sav

well anyway plz help me everyone T_T

Post Merge: [time]1256386737[/time]
    ~Bump .. Plz Dont Ignore my Post im Tired of Waiting and Figuring out wat to do :-[

2. chronomut

chronomut New Member

Re: Plz.. Its About Rune Factory 2 im Stuck

You need to upgrade the monster building to the max (or whatever that thing was called) and build a school, than you control your son/daughter and get to go farther into dungeons and you can also cook/forge.

3. Arthas_999

Arthas_999 Guest

And How do i build the school?..

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

You have to talk to the mayor,I remember...

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You need to be on year 2. I think. ;D

6. Arthas_999

Arthas_999 Guest

ahh... u mean i have to do everything ( Upgrade Farm , Etc.. Build School )
    then my ceci's gonna have a child =D?

7. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

.... well when a man and a woman love each other....

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Hey, that's obvious. ;D
    and after they .... *ahem* and wait for 9 months. XD

9. Arthas_999

Arthas_999 Guest

Well .. Any Suggestion's What Ceci Wants ? I Ment Things " Items " she Wants So i Can Keep Her Mood Up :p ?

@ meganova and kevinchester

well , ain't that obvious that their gonna .... before we have a child ;D
    and ohh yah.. i have some item AR list , and many O.O its from DSCoders..
    Luck to ya all who doesn't have an account ;)

10. Jysika

Jysika Member

If I'm not mistaken, its been a while since I've played this game but I love it, Ceci likes mostly jewels.. especially the blue ones. Aquamarines I think?

11. ggrroohh

If you want you could check www.gamefaqs.com for a walkthrough ;)

12. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

You need to build a school(go to mayor), be married and talk to your wife everyday as she will tell you she is prengnant after a while.

13. Arthas_999

Arthas_999 Guest

Ok.. Now I Know How To Make A School ( After Ur Married To To Mayor ) But i Read The Walkthrough.. Do I HAVE to wait until the 4th year to get married ? :eek:

14. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

READ THIS IT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW

Its simple all you have to do is get married by doing marridge quest (depends on person) wait for a week or two and your wife will announce she's pregnant you will then get to choose if it is a boy or girl or random.
    Your wife will then say she thinks that the baby will need a school and you should talk to the mayor about making one.
    When you go to the mayor and talk to him about making a school you will need 1000 pieces of wood (I think) and 100,000 gold.
    The wood shouldn't be a problem if you do lots of quests but if your like me and spent your money you will be short of cash but if your not and didn't spend much you should have plenty over all the quests you've done.
    After you give him the materials and money it will take about a week to build the school.
    Go and tell your wife and she will say some stuff after a week she will tell you to go check out the school go in and check it out when you go back out the mayor will be there then 8 years I think will pass.
    It will then show you a new video clip that will take over your old one when the game is loading and your father will disserpear and you go on a quest to find him.
    you will then get to play as your child you can then buy a dojo a making room (forgot what its called) were you can cook and forge and a library were you can find some useful books (wink, wink) and also play a game on multiplayer you can also now expand your barn so you can hold more monsters.
    You can also slip through places you couldn't get to before like the fences you will need tablets to get past the shrines though.
    You will also be able to do boss battles and that is about it (I think)
    Oh and by the way no you don't have to wait till the fourth year to get married I got married on first year and don't wait until the fourth year because some of the girls would have got married by then so you have less choice.
    P.S don't marrie Yew it will affect her shop schedule and I wouldn't marrie anyone who is going to marrie another girl (you can see who in walkthrough such as Jake will marry Ceci on fourth year and if you marry Ceci Jake will marrie Yew so basically the left over guy will marry Yew unless you marrie someone who isn't going to get married.

15. ggrroohh

No.You can marry in the first year if you're fast enough.