1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need Help on EO3 badly!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jeisser917, Dec 29, 2010.

1. jeisser917

jeisser917 Member

Well i have been fidling with my TTDS firmware and somehow i have made Etrian Odyssey 3 to work but as i was upgrading... now its not working... Im using 1.18menu and upgraded with Retro's 6.43.... Could you please help me out im really frustrated because i already had it working but now its not.... :'( :'( :'( I downloaded hadoukens (with intro) at first it worked... when i upgraded it has the intro and bam it wont start... i tried the one with cracktro but all it has is white screen. please help me out please please please...... :'( :'( :'(

2. Anlex

Anlex New Member

Let me clarify this: You upgraded your TTDS firmware and since you've done that, EO3 doesn't work anymore. Is that correct?

3. jeisser917

jeisser917 Member

I had it working.. i was really fiddling with my flash card so i really dont know what was my set up before... To be specific can i please ask if there is any way for EO3 to work on TTDS 1.8 - with Retro's 6.43? What ROM should i download? Clean one? Cracked one? Cracktroed one? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Im really frustrated... Thanks very much guys!!!!

4. jeisser917

jeisser917 Member

up thanks...

5. jeisser917

jeisser917 Member

up huhuhu....