1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need a Wi-Fi help (read the whole topic)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by megadarks, Sep 4, 2012.

1. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

I saw that there is a tutorial about enabling Wi-Fi for Desmume 0.9.7 but i also saw a better version of 0.9.7 and it got the same things as the 0.9.7 but a slightly better than it and also is there is a way to enable Wi-Fi on No$gba/zoomer full package? it's just that i saw that on Desmume you can make the same screen of the NDS menu as the No$gba/zoomer fullpackage and also desmume is soo low on FPS on my laptop EVEN when i make the options the right way to make it less laggy and lately i found a way to higher my FPS on No$gba/zoomer from 7 FPS to 30 and its really awesome so i was just wondering if THERE is ANY possible way for enabling Wi-fi for No$gba/zoomer fullpack and also i want a way to TRADE and BATTLE with other players (i do realize i can easily use cheats for that but i want a legal FUN way) so please if THERE IS ANY possible way to enable Wi-fi for No$gba/zoomer so i can trade/battle or anything it's just i can not do it with Dusmume for alot of reasons

1st reason : its very really low on FPS

2nd reason : i failed to enable Wi-fi T_T

3rd reason : i don't like Desmume

4th reason : it's old

AND ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HOW OLD IS NO$GBA/ZOOMER EVEN SO I HAVE A PACK THAT IS TOTALLY UPDATED WITH THE BEST THINGS

2. Lupdemare

Lupdemare Member

lol desmume is updated like 3 times a week while no$gba it's an abandoned project.
    So it's likely for NoZoomer not to connect,i recommend it,for you to use it if you play older games.That's why DeSmuMe requires more fps, cause it needs to handle newer games that YOU also want to play,right?

3. megadarks

no i play newer games on No$zoomer and it got high FPS ..

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No$GBA does not have wifi support. only desmume does.

5. popochan

popochan Active Member

Collect your money to either buy a DSL/DSiXL/3DS or buy a new computer or upgrade your old so it can run DesMume will answer all of your questions you keep asking in topics after topics.

6. megadarks

well i started really collecting like 1 month ago and i think after 2 months or less i will get a new computer or update my old one >.>