1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i need a bargain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jinja, Oct 7, 2007.

1. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

oh hi im new to romulation and have been downloading for the past month or so, this sight is awesome just by the way. i live all the way in south africa and i need a reliable sight to go to to order that 3-in-1 ez slot 2 card that works as a rumble pack, ram add on and 256mg gba storage cart. but i dont know how reliable some of the online suppliers are. anybody got any suggestions? is there something better out there that that 3-in-1 card? and i dont know how true this is but i heard a rumor that the ds is getting a slot 2 motion sensor attachment for games like maybe marble madness so you have tou use the touch screen as a balancing thingy...

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Well games that require such an addon (or indeed any extra hardware) will not function on any flashcart, because the necessary extra hardware isn't present.

Welcome to RomUlation anyhow, nice you decided to start posting :)

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Unless of course a user buys the attachment. :)

4. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

has anybody else out there bought this 3-in-1 ez flash card slot 2 thingy?

5. Ohji

Ohji Well-Known Member

I have one. I bought it from real hot stuff, but I'm in the US, I don't know anything about shipping to South Africa.

6. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

Ohji, is it any good?

I was thinking about getting one and using it with my R4. I need it for the extra RAM, and the ability to play GBA roms.