1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I know this is a bad place to ask...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treec_cynda, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

...but really I don't want ask on a run-of-the-mill general chatter forum.

Another thing I need to admit (it happens to be vital to the question) is that I'm a middle schooler whose brain is twice as old as its owner. Anyway, I go to a half-private, half-public school where two teachers are in a classroom and run their own curriculum. In my classroom, there are 25 people, excluding teachers and including me.

Now this question should be simple. I found a pseudo-girlfriend a little early and sat pretty close to her, though not next to her. Anyway, the class moved their desks today. She and I ended up clear across the room and, as Murphy's law says, she ended up sitting close to another guy who I had a feeling was interested. She and him talked more in an hour than she and I talked in a day, or at least it seems like it. Is there any way to get her back and if so how?

Thanks for non-troll answers.

2. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

The question is really have you talked to her in the first place and I don't think she was ever "yours" so you can get back something you never had. Typical patriarchal man. Like you said you're in middle school. There are plenty of people (I say people because you are two young to know what you want) out there. Focus on your studies.

If you really "want her back" then go and talk to her. It's as simple as that. You don't need logic to figure that out

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

4. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I am. Also, by "people" you mean "girls" because you should probably remember that I'm extremely homophobic.
    [​IMG]

5. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

And I stop right here.

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you think you know it all apart from how to speak to girls

7. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

uh i dunno....talk to her maybe?

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

lol middle school bullshit.

Good times. Gooooood times.

9. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Haha.

Why hasn't the troll occured yet? Imo, he's asking for it.

10. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Got an update. Spent another day at school (it was Friday too FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-) and talked to her, so I'm at least still on friendly terms (though that would be expected).

I don't. I've Googled this topic left and right and found nothing, so I'm trying to salvage what I do know to try for success.

Why post then?

Unfortunately, I considered that. Now shut up, over-fapper.

11. Nitemare_ Plague

Friend-zoned!! xD

12. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

You're right. I should consider your feelings when posting in your threads and be more polite.
    So tell me, how is your boyfriend doing? I recall you asking for advice about your relationship.

13. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

I didn't know females could fap.

I agree with this statement.

14. venomio

venomio Member

Unless if you figure out how to talk to girls:
    [​IMG]

Protip: Grow a pair and ask her out to something. Dinner/lunch/mall/movies/whatever. If you have her number, start texting her.

15. Nitemare_ Plague

apparently they do now. he knows it all, dun question him, he doesnt need help

16. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

*Ahem* You may notice that a) I am male and b) I am trying to get a girl.
    Aside from that, she (that's right, SHE) is fine except for an insane younger sister.

I'm referring to a thread about a year old where me and Nitemare were arguing about whether fapping was a good time-waster. She said and I quote, "Fap till it hurts." I'll post a link to that thread tomorrow.

[quote author=venomio]
    Unless you figure out how to talk to girls, you are forever alone.[/quote]
    I can talk to girls, I just fail at actually flirting.

17. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

18. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

????????????????????

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

20. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Here's that link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.