1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I keep getting R4I-gold V1.4 System date error

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kaywivane, Apr 14, 2010.

1. kaywivane

kaywivane Member

Please can anyone help as my R4i-Gold will not load up, it just stays at "Loading" and I get the message "System date error! Please check NDS system date"
    I have checked the date and it is correct, but re-did it anyway, still the same message. Also tried system update, but that is okay too.

I have also downloaded latest firmware update but still get that same message.

Any help would be much appreciated as I now cannot play any games I have downloaded from this website.

Thankyou.

P.S. I have to add that this is happening on both my DSi and my DSi XL, so presumably it is something to do with R4i Gold?
    Post Merge: [time]1271244851[/time]
    It's okay...I seem to have solved it......got the answer from another website and I quote:

"I had the same problem. I fixed it correcting system date *before* the real date ( 1 day before in my case). It worked!"

It worked for me too!! ;D

2. MarysMummy

MarysMummy New Member

New kernel download available today 14 April, (v1.32b) from the cards website - seems to fix it now :)

3. v27pig

v27pig Well-Known Member

its not just with the r4i-gold. another site has a thread and by the looks of it its happenening to all r4 versions....and they are having to go back to 1.17 firmware or older

4. kaywivane

kaywivane Member

Thanx both for that, I really appreciate it.
    Every day I have had the same error message and have to keep turning the date back to get it to work!!
    Post Merge: [time]1271403169[/time]
    Downloaded the new Kernel 1.32 and it now works a treat!!! Thanx all!!! ;D

5. kingofct

kingofct New Member

is there a link i can get for the new kernel download, if i cant get on my dsi soon to play games i will go mad!

6. kaywivane

kaywivane Member

Here you go:

http://www.r4i-gold.com/downloade.asp

7. chichoy14

chichoy14 New Member

thought i was the only one who experienced the system date error thingy. And on the same date which was April 14, 2010. Now every time I want to play I would have to back date to April 13 for it to work. Can anybody help me on what I need to do? Please. Thanks