1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i just wonder...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jabaash2, Aug 23, 2010.

1. jabaash2

jabaash2 Member

wich one hurts more: giving birth or have someone hit you in your... you know, in your nuts? Time of how long you feel the pain wont be counted.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I think a nut shot would hurt more, but that can vary...having your nuts shot off is something you won't forget...

Regardless, unwanted pain (nutshot) will hurt more than a good pain (ie stretching, giving birth, sore mouth from laughing so hard, etc).

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Giving birth to a child of course :p

Why you ask? Giving birth is sometimes dangerous for both mother & child/children (if it's a multiple pregnancy) so much so that either the mother could die, the baby/babies could die or the worst case scenario both.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I've heard passing a kidney stone is the closest thing a man can feel that is closest to child birth. Having had kidney stones, I would rather take the nut shot. Anyway I would say child birth hurts a hell of a lot more than a guy getting kicked in da bawls.

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

But getting hit in the nuts is often unprepared.

Women can take anesthesia. Or get that needle shoved up their spine.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Giving birth of course. :p

Nut shots don't hurt as bad as people think.

If I had to choose between getting kicked in the nuts or having my mouth surgery over again...I'd rather get kicked in the nuts...

7. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Giving birth.
    Though many girls fail to realize how much a 'nut shot' hurts.
    If a girl kicks me there I will be more than happy to kick the shit out of her vagina.

8. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

well nutshot maybe if someone shot you with the most powerful sniper rifle

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Giving birth by far. The closest a man can come to that pain is kidney stones and I speak from experience that you don't want those.

10. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

I can't believe this question was asked. Seriously. but really, you can't compare giving birth to getting kicked in the nuts.

Really guys? REALLY?

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

true but girls do underestimate the pain of a nutshot really a guy on youtube puked after he got one with a baseball bat ouch

12. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  13. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

wrong imagine getting punched in the stomach and multiply that by about 3-7 not really sure how to describe it

14. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

I guess us girls will never know then.

15. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Actually it's nothing ;D Just bear with it for a few minutes or just knocked yourself out and that solves the problem ;D Giving Birth is more painful even with anesthesia or even if she fainted during giving birth. ;D

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think my health teacher in elementary school made a better comparison. She compared getting cracked in the groin to menstrual cramps.
    It's pretty obvious that men won't ever be able to feel child birth pains (not counting the woman pulling the man's hair out or killing the man standing next to here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEphxIUT_nc )

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Alot of women go on to have a second child, so it can't be that painful. In comparison, go ask a man who has just recieved a "nut shot" if he'd like another.

18. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

It is just your opinion. The greatest pain every mom went through during childbirth is not what every man can go through. They went on for another child because of the family and not because it is not painful. Ask your mom and she will explain it to you ;D

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think the reason women put up with child birth is because there is a benefit from the pain and discomfort. They get a kid, have a family, etc.
    When it comes to getting kicked in the nuts... the only benefit is your buddies get to laugh.

Not exactly an "oh, it must not hurt, because women continue to give birth" type situtation...

Of course these days women can get so high that they barely feel anything, or they just cut the baby out. My aunt just had a kid a couple months ago. Two days after she gave birth (c-section) she was asking my mother to baby sit so she could go to the bar and drink. (She's not exactly what you would call a "good mother"...)

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

In some cases, it's a health risk to go under anesthetic or use the spine thingy.

The closest thing a girl can get to a nut shot is a kick in the snatch (not literally IN, but in that area, it hurts) or menstrual cramps I'd imagine.

And btw, birth is the worst pain ever. 14 hours of pain and discomfort. Fun.