1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i just purchased a yo-yo

Discussion in 'Sports' started by m3xicanjo3, Mar 25, 2010.

1. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

yups i got a yo-yo ive been itchN to yo-yo so i got one. off the yoyoexpert site and i payed more then i thought i would spend for a yo-yo(dark magic)....LOL but i heard it was one of the best so i got it . i get it in the mail in the next two hours!!!! does any1 yo-yo???? i been youtubing this stuff for two days. how hard can it be? LOL i guess ill find out today,.

2. 19blac74

19blac74 Active Member

Can I have the url yoyoexperts

3. m3xicanjo3

http://yoyoexpert.com/

not only you can purchase so much from there site. it gets to ur house in no more then three day from ur purchase date!

if that doesnt get you to there site this will it has a learning center to teach you how to advace ur skills! and a video tutorial how to get better

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

please write full English sentences as per our rules. Shorthand words such as 'ur' confuse online translators and therefore make your post harder to read for those using them.

Also

Don't say that!

an internet for anyone who gets the reference.

5. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

yay 1 internet for me

6. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

omg lucky! i have always wanted a yoyo but didnt know how to use it.

7. NeoMagicwarrior

NeoMagicwarrior Active Member

yo-yo's are really fun

<----currently messing with a Yomega Raider-EX. Still love my DNA though ^_^

yo-yo is TOUGH to get good at, but amazing for college entertainment...walking the dog up a wall is a skill that gets a ton of chicks....and usually a crowd.

8. Lysergic420

Lysergic420 Active Member

Hey good choice with the dark magic, it is a nice yo-yo.
    It can be hard to get good at but even if you only know a handful of tricks it is still a lot of fun.

yoyoexpert is a great place to learn new tricks but yoyonation.com has a better shop.
    Have fun

9. m3xicanjo3

it is a really nice yo-yo didn't expect it to b that nice. the yo-yo sleeps for a really long time and i would halfto say its the smartest pick Ive done for anything i have purchased in awhile (laugh out loud) i have picked it up and learned so many trick so far. basic tricks where a walk in the park. I'm on advance tricks now and improving every day :)

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I know I still have my 1984 Coca~Cola Galaxy yo-yo somewhere in storage, unless one of my cousins nicked it off from me without my knowledge.

11. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i jump into the bandwagon once and got myself a yo-yo during the yo-yo crazy back then....

too bad i only know how to do walk the dog, rock the baby and around the world (around the world has banged my head twice)

12. m3xicanjo3

lol yea i was too poor when i was growing up to afford one when yoyo got crazy for two years but now since it settled down and now i have money i purchased one and i love it i maybe a little older but i got them tricks down LOL

13. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

lol i still do not have a yo-yo. try looking online on how to make it look cool. i think there were some sites. :)

14. m3xicanjo3

ummm i thought tricks with the yo-yo is makes the yo-yo look cool lol

15. LJ44

LJ44 Active Member

i had an FH Zero, then the string broke. I constantly played with it, even took it to school and all my buddies and i would play and do tricks

16. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

pimo
    Friend, that was a couple years back, when peeps had a thing called 'skill' with yo-yos. Now it;s more like PIMP MY Yo-Yo! and stuff.