1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I just pre-ordered Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Relys, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought I might as well use the stupid Barns and Noble gift card my grandma sent me for Christmas. (You can only order video games online. It ships through gamestop).

I can't believe how long I've been waiting for this game. Well over a year if not more. Not as much as I waited for the Twilight Princess, but still...

I also ordered a pair of component cables for $7 (including s/h). Do they make a noticeable impact on an HD-TV? The Wii is generally unimpressive, and a little sore on the eyes on my 40" Sony Bravia XBR4 running in 480i.

Hopefully you people in the UK (Seph), won't have to wait too long for your regional release... It seems like everyone in the video game industry is always screwing you over... :'(

Anyways, I'm excited... We'll have to play some matches! ;D

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered Brawl too. I think my dad lost the pre-order slip, though... :-\

3. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

You should still be able to get it with your phone number or something I think.

Or should I say, I hope.

Hopefully you didn't pay for all of it, or that would really suck...

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

YOu know what, Im surprised that here in the Philippines, the Japanese version hasn't been out for sale yet, and usually, the games coming out in the US are released on the same date as here in the philippines ;D