1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I just don't feel it!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xxhermit6xx, Sep 26, 2008.

1. xxhermit6xx

xxhermit6xx Well-Known Member

Ever get that feeling you get when you work your butt off for money just to buy a game but these days I don't get that feeling cause of my flash card for my ds.So I guess you could say flash cards are a win and a lost meh.

2. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

Everything feels more satisfying when you've worked your but off for it

3. xxhermit6xx

xxhermit6xx Well-Known Member

so true meh.

4. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

Actually, having the games for free is what keeps me from finishing them or even playing them. Since I wouldnt be wasting any money I wouldnt care if I finished the game or not, in the other hand, I have finished the 8 original NDS games I have bought.

5. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

Completely agree. You could say that with great struggle comes a great reward.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I agree. When I first saved up money for FFIII DS, and then I got it, I was really happy since I got a game from my favourite series. But now I just download them and it's just a matter of waiting for the download to finish.

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

LOL exactly man, i feel the exact same way.. im so impatient about the download not finishing, but before, i use to be patient to BUY Pokemon Diamond!! lol

8. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

I disagree. If a game is good enough to sustain my attention for long enough, then I'll complete it, regardless of whether I bought it, rented it or downloaded it.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I only complete good games, I spend more time on downloaded games because I don't have to worry about buying the next game and so on, but if I really enjoyed a game I would buy the original to add to my collection...