1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I honestly don't know where to post this kind of thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mordaki987, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

:-\ Look i honestly don't know where to post this thing, but it's been bugging me for some time. And i feel the need to get it off of my chest. If i tick off the moderators or admin i apologize. But what is the purpose of having a rom request section in the forums if you are going to completely block off the requesting of NDS roms? It doesn't make any sense to do so when if a rom be it old or new isn't able to be found is going to get requested. I should know i've made a couple of requests for NDS roms that aren't on the upcoming releases list that i have wanted to play. So why the whole no nds rom requests when they are going to be made regardless of the fact that you have in plain bold letters at the top of the rom requests forum NO NDS requests? Again if i tick off any mods or admin i apologize but this ad i said is something thats been on my mind for some time.

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

the reason we have a rom request is because we cater for more then just nds roms and the reason we don't have nds requests is because all games for nds are on the site already and the only reason for them not being there is either they are not out, haven't been dumped yet or we are not allowed to host it.

som there is no point in requesting nds roms thus the no nds rom requests

3. aznpyromaniac406

aznpyromaniac406 Active Member

The purpose of that forum section is to request for roms for games on consoles/handhelds other than the NDS.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The sticky that explains this rule gives a very good reason as to why NDS requests are not allowed.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=395.0

And it seems pretty obvious that more systems exist than the NDS, so why is it so hard to realize that a Request forum that doesn't allow NDS requests would be used for other systems?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.