1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I have downloaded some file CSO but I cannot play it

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ng.vietanh, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ng.vietanh

ng.vietanh Member

;D ;D

In the matter of fact, I cannot find PSP Emulator on PC to play it ... It's really terrible because I have to wait so long time to download that files.

Anyways ... I want to try it once more times.
    Who can please help me?

??? ???

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Uncompress it to iso...

Also note-some games can't work yet-that emulator is still being worked on...look for compatibility guide...

If it's meant to be played then try it as iso...

Download "iso compressor" via google somewhere-compresses and un-compresses iso games (psp only iso's)

3. ng.vietanh

ng.vietanh Member

;D ;D
    Thanks for your reply but ... I've just found this http://emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psp/ ... but I've already deleted some CSO files because I love PSX much more than PSP :D :D

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If you had a psp it would be easier...just hack it like I did XD

oh well-so do I-just got a ps2 for them :)

5. ng.vietanh

ng.vietanh Member

:eek: :eek:

I need a help but until the end ... I do not need a help any longer!!!
    http://emulator-zone.com/ <= VERY VERY VERY GOOD SITE to download Game Emulator
    https://www.romulation.org/ <= VERY VERY VERY GOOD SITE to download PSX game

< I :-* it > ;D ;D

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I just to the emulators actual sites...they send them out faster than "catch" sites...

www.daedalusx64.com

psp n64 emulator site-still needs work but...well it's amazing!

I track down thier sites thanks to google XD

Well it's good to know our work here is done :)

7. ng.vietanh

ng.vietanh Member

Sure! Anyways, there's another way to improve the site ... VOTE !!!

Why doesn't https://www.romulation.org/ VOTE to up rank in search machine like Yahoo, Google, Bing ... ??? ???

::) ::)

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Romulation is already the top rom site around... :D

there's no real use for voting, i think

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

search engine ranking is not dependent on votes, its dependent on the number of people that visit and the variety of content.

10. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Yes, in fact there are services that are paid to get their client's domain in the first page of search engines.
    By the way, by the time I posted this, RomUlation is placed #37 at "nintendo ds roms download" google keyword search. This is a very bad number. People won't bother to get into the 4th page if they find their answers on the first.
    Oh, the recently closed nds-roms is placed on #2 of the list.

11. ng.vietanh

ng.vietanh Member

If you let people vote the site, many people will know about this site more => many people will visit this site more => the rank of this site will be up more => is it good ??? :D

It is not too bad but it's so difficult to find the searching - result by oneshelf.

12. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I just want to point out a couple things:

1. There is no decent PSP emulator that can run games well at this time. I wouldn't even bother looking for a PSP emulator myself as there is a lot of work that needs to be done in terms of development. Best of luck to those developing the PSP emulators.

2. It's not necessary to uncompress CSO files; CSO files can be loaded and run on the PSP provided it is using a custom firmware (such as Dark Alex's M33 firmware.) PSP custom firmwares are usually capable of loading ISO and CSO files in the ISO root folder of your memory stick. Also, do note that loading times on the CSO are quite worse compared to the loading times of the ISO. That's the trade-off of compressing PSP games just to save space!